Joani Frankel, REALTOR®|
Voice and Text: 602 919-1256
Realty Group One |
11211 North Tatum Blvd. 200
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Hello and thank you for visiting my website. I know that buying or selling a home is one of the most important things you will ever do, and I want to help make that experience as smooth and successful as possible.
LOTS! As YOUR Realtor you will find me wearing a variety of different hats. Each hat is not a style change but will represent a different roll in the jobs I undertake on your behalf. Here are just a few !
|What will I be doing for you as MY client?
- I will often be wearing the hat of the computer expert for you. If you are a buyer I'll research all the possible housing options that fit your specialized needs and do a market analysis on each home you see comparing active listings, pending contract listings and recent solds. As YOUR Buyer's Broker I will make sure that you do not overpay for the property you select. As YOUR Listing agent I will bring you a complete market analysis of your neighborhood so that together we can strategize our approach to to selling your home as quickly as possible and for the most amount of money. I will create custom photo flyers, put your home on MLS with beautiful color photos and virtual tours and well as show your home's listing with preferred showcase placement on www.realtor.com.
- I wear my financier's hat when we talk about mortgage options and closing costs as well as when I negotiate contracts on your behalf.I will advise you each step of the way using my years of experience to lead you to a successful and profitable transaction.
- I wear my interior design hat when I help you get YOUR home ready for listing, photographs and showings to the public. I may recommend de-cluttering, suggest some cosmetic changes , help move things around and accessorize for you to achieve that "model home" look that beckons buyers. I'll help you get the most "bang for your buck" by suggesting the wisest and most cost efficient adjustments. As YOUR Buyer's Broker I can use my skills to help you visualize changes that could be made to personalize and enhance the homes you view and the one you ultimately select. I also have excellent resources for finding products that you want and contractors to make your design choices and ideas a reality.
- I wear my "hard hat" as YOUR Buyer broker when I look at the home you plan to purchase to point out possible areas of concern for you to consider. I have actually helped to build homes with Habitat for Humanity so when you have your home inspection I shall help you interpret the results with the help of a highly qualified inspector. As YOUR Realtor when you sell your home I'll suggest that you make certain important repairs to help maximize your results and believe that IF you have an independent home inspection BEFORE you list the house so that any hidden defects can be fixed and documented...all to make the bottom line as high as it can be!
- I will also wear my "counselor" hat as I support you as we go through all the steps of buying and/or selling a home. It can be a very emotional and stressful time and I'll do all I can to smooth ruffled feathers, answer questions and be available for you. I also ALWAYS promise to have a good supply of chocolates!
PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL IN BUYING AND/OR SELLING YOUR PROPERTY THEN AND ONLY THEN IS MY SUCCESS ASSURED. WE ARE A TEAM AND COMMUNICATION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE WHOLE PROCESS.
Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran I have all the resources you need to buy real estate in Scottsdale, Phoenix and Peoria.
View Buyers Information
Find out how much your home is worth and how I can help you get top dollar for your home.
View Sellers Information
My extensive experience and expertise in The metro Pheonix area , also fondly know as "The Valley of The Sun" real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area. I know all the various cities and towns and whether you wish to live in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley...or travel West to Sun City or Surprise ,select Awateukee as your home base or find the "east valley" cities such as Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and beyond I'll lead the way!
Buying a home? I will help you find the home of your dreams by taking the time to listen and understand your needs and desires. Once I know what you want, I will work tirelessly to find the right home for you, because no one should have to compromise when it comes to such a huge purchase.Whether you are a 1st time home buyer, an experienced investor ,looing for a great vacation place or moving up to your dream home WE will be a TEAM working together to make your real estate ventures both profitable and pleasureable!
Selling your home? My expertise in the metro Phoenix real estate market will help ensure that you get the best price for your property. My finely-tuned marketing program will make sure the right people see your home.
I hope that you find my website to be a great source of information and visit often. Whether you are looking for Homes for Sale, Moving Resources, or even Mortgage Information everything you need is right here.
I will always be available for personal service by phone or email, so feel free to contact me with questions any time!